Copyright: The contents of this site deal with French and international legislation relating to copyright and intellectual property. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations (see heading "Photos" above).
No part of this site may be reproduced using any electronic medium without the express permission of the publication director, who can be contacted at:
- Maison de la FranceDirection des nouvelles Technologies23 place de Catalogne, 75014 Parisor online at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Text portions of this site may be reproduced on paper for non-commercial purposes only, as long as all of the three following conditions are respected:
- No charge may be made for circulating the information,
- The integrity of the reproduced documents must be respected (no modifications or alterations of any kind),
- The source must be cited clearly and legibly in the following form: "this document is taken from the website of GIE Maison de la France www.franceguide.com".
Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
For any other use, please contact us:
- Maison de la FranceDirection des Nouvelles Technologies23 place de Catalogne, 75014 Paris or online at the following address : email@example.com
Trademarks used on this site have been registered by the companies that own them.
Access rights: You may exercise your right to access, modify, rectify or remove any information relating to you (art. 34 of the "Informatique et Libertés" (information technology and liberty) law of 6 January 1978), by contacting:
- Maison de la FranceDirection des nouvelles Technologies23 place de Catalogne, 75014 Paris or online at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org