Describing Printemps as a department store would be like dismissing the Eiffel Tower as an iron construction. With a clientele which is 80% French, Printemps is unquestionably the most Parisian of department stores, but it is much more than that. For generations of Parisians, Printemps is a genuine cultural icon, a monument of which the architecture belongs to the history of the nation and a Mecca for those who like to combine shopping and entertainment with style.The most modern selection of fashion, luxury and beauty goods Printemps showcases the most sought-after fashion, luxury and beauty brands on innovative concept floors in 3 specialist stores covering 43, 500 m² that are unique in Paris and Europe.
- Printemps du luxe [Printemps luxury goods]: Avenue Montaigne, Place Vendôme and the Faubourg Saint Honoré all on the same floor!Fashion and luxury goods: the best of international designs on a sophisticated floor, which has been renovated for customers in the know.The shoes floor: a floor that is completely dedicated to women’s shoes extending over 3,000m².
- Printemps de la Beauté [Printemps beauty goods]: a temple of glamour which has restored the rightful pedigree of perfume with the Scent Room – a treasure house dedicated to rare and exceptional fragrances.
- Printemps de l’Homme [Printemps for Men]: an entire building and 6 floors of modern fashion devoted to the world of men, with a dedicated catering and beauty area with an in-house salon. A must for the modern man…
An exceptional store and shopping environment: with an architectural site which has been designated as a listed building and a panoramic terrace that offers one of the most beautiful views of Paris, Printemps is unquestionably the finest monument dedicated to shopping in Paris. Videos of the panoramic terrace providing an unobstructed over the whole of Paris are available here.
Customized services: “every customer must be treated as a VIP”. On the strength of this philosophy, Printemps offers a broad range of services designed to satisfy (even) the most exacting demands of its international clientele.
Printemps Concierge [Printemps concierge services] is situated on the first floor of Printemps Mode [Printemps fashion].On presentation of your foreign passport, the team will open its address book free of charge to make your personalized VIP reservation in one of the most renowned restaurants, for a ballet at the famous Opéra [Opera House] or even in Paris’ luxurious spas.- Personalized welcome and shopping service provided with a multilingual style expert.- A 10% discount is offered to foreign customers and 9 desks are at your disposal to process your 12% tax refund.
- Free delivery in hotels in Paris and shipping all over the world.
- All foreign currencies are accepted at the cash desk.
- Valet parking.
- Open from Monday to Saturday from 9.35 am to 8 pm and late night opening on Thursdays until 10 pm.
Access using public transport:
- Underground station: Havre-Caumartin
- RER (Parisian rapid transit rail system) line A: Auber Station
- RER (Parisian rapid transit rail system) line E: Haussmann – St-Lazare Station