Top 10 Activities to try during your stay in France
Impress your friends by driving your own boat on the Canal du Midi, get your adrenaline pumping driving a Ferrari around Nice or take off in a hot air balloon in the Loire Valley. And this is only a selection! French Travel Connection is Australia’s largest specialist in Travel to France. Our French Travel Specialists can help with anything from accommodation to tours, but they also have a wide range of options if you are looking for something more unusual.
○ Top 10 Activities to try on your next trip to France:
1. Be adventurous and discover Paris by Segway
2. Let your hair down with a Bubble day tour in Champagne
3. Climb Mont Saint Michel’s 1000 Steps in Normandy
4. Enjoy a Ferrari driving Experience in Nice
5. Admire the Formula 1 Grand Prix Circuit in Monaco
6. Vive le Tour! Try a cycling tour in Dordogne
7. Walking tours in the French Riviera
8. Run on the Pont du Gard near Avignon
9. Self-Drive Canal Boat in Canal Du Midi
10. Hot Air Balloon in the Loire Valley
○ Top 3 French Travel Connection Exclusive offers for 2015:
Our friendly and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you put your itinerary together with our exclusive add ons and all this with a French touch!
1. Paris Package Bonus Packs:
Book a Paris 3 or 5 nights Package*
Receive our FREE Paris Bonus Pack including a FREE One hour Seine River Cruise and more!
2. Passport to Monte-Carlo:
Book a Monaco Package*
Receive a FREE helicopter transfer, a VIP welcome and a book of FREE entrance tickets to museums and attractions of the Principality
3. Self-Drive Canal Boat:
Book One week Self-drive canal boat cruise and a Standard Bike
Receive a FREE second Standard Bike to explore the surroundings.